Saturday, June 12, 2010

I went to pavillion continuously for two days..
tsk..tsk...no choice,
cz my boy he wants hair cut and looking sum shirt at pull and bear
after we finish hair cut is almos nearly 2.30pm..
he drived to pavillion again..
v having our lunch+breakfast at Din Tai Fung restaurant


Im in love with my new short hair..
it been vry long time i dint cut untill like this short
i love the hair lenght..thank you max..u are really professional
after cut it,he do my hair with slightly curl..
i learn the new way hw to make it..or i can jz make it big curl..
i suite with curly hair more thn straight indeed..cz i have vry mature face

besides shopping i get a present frm him
its the present i had expect,today i get it in my hand...
which is catio digital watch with gold series...thanks again dear~~

No comments:

Post a Comment