Sunday, July 10, 2011

I am His little PRINCESS

Supposed this week will be my busy week
due to i received 3 different modelling jobs for 1 week time...
but i cut down another 2 jobs which is fashion show
i got the fashion show in last minute called from bxxx modeling company on last friday..
but i rejected directly as i noe i couldn't make it tat nite ...
due to everywhere was road block and road closed and jam due the next day was '709'
is quite sad about it...swt....=.=
another 1 job i cut down cause bf ask me dun work,ask me to rest at home..
ask me dun make tired myself,i tol him i nvr thought tired of my favourite job..
sumore i alwas sitting at home, hw am i get tired ?? the funniest him =)
so i juz left 1 job held on this thurs and friday nia.
he is such a gud bf and oni 1 who dun let me work right now
he will backup me all the while when i nid money,
and do give me a little income randomly (always) ..
all he did jz because he scared of me tired,and alwas wanted me work for him


No comments:

Post a Comment