Tuesday, November 8, 2011


                     Its turning NOVEMBER,and my birthday is coming soon !!Guess what??
  Hello kitty's birthday fall on november too,no wonder i love it so much,we got the same horoscope.
                            i love november,i felt very comfortable on month november,
          i'm excited,i;m happy even might be the whole month i would thought everyday is my birthday
                                   ...I think im pretty passion for november.
                                    the1st thing i pamper myself was went to do manicure,
no doubt,my Super duper Love ,i GOT IT !!
                                                                       Hello Kitty
         
       I'm gonna promote and recommend to u all where i've been did my mani & padi for every lastime 

 Location:        


Time :
Mon - Sat:11:00-20:30
Sun:10:30-19:00

THE WAVE SALOON
Spas,Beautys,personal care



Everytime i went here to did my padi and mani by a girl who had own her nail bar
she have very nice service and good skill ,
i'm satisfied everytime what she done for me,
and its the reason why i visited her 2nd,3rd ,4th time...and until now.
plus she is pretty boss ,nice and friendly too.

besides madi & padi,she do professional eyebrow embroidery ,eyeline,lips services  as well.
let me sharing some pics of her's work with you all



              isn't nice ? get to her if u interested,
                1 more to share out with u guys ,if not mistaken this is the 2nd time i visited her
                                              another 1 of my favourite- sweet candy design (Extension Gel)


No comments:

Post a Comment