Friday, April 30, 2010

Ip man vs Iron man
Me and my silly boy was went for 2 movie in a day
as u all can guess what r the movies is
both movies had fully booked been everywhere
due to in fact my silly he too in love with these both movies so much
so v gonna get the atmosphere there to watched for both movies so early
the 1st ticket Ip man when 4.3opm at midvalley,
the second round iron man at 9pm in the same place
so in between we having our dinner at Sushi Zanmai and got a chance for shopping


b4 the 2nd movie i 'dropped by' zara
i bought two tops frm there,it cost me rm 209
i jz sign by credit card again,cause im no more cash in my hand
in fact i dun bring cash out for shopping and jz dependent to swap my cre'card often
how bad am i....thanks baba..lmao



cloths above from Zara >

No comments:

Post a Comment