Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mummy Big day

Mummy happy birthday to U
and i want to telling u tat i love u
althought u always keep on nagging me,
but i know it is for my own good
mummy u're the great mummy in my heart
i'm felt lucky of to have u be my mummy
i'm so glad of am 'borned frm ur stomach'
im felt proud of to be ur daughter
mummy u always gift me wat i want...
and i juz take it without earning money...
how shame am i?
i suppost to earning money and give u everything
no matter how,i jz want to be ur daughter forever and ever

These are the pics we took in restaurant of victoria station
baba had the desicion 1week b4

those pic i can feel the touched of her..

my beloved mummy
with my grandma


with the silly

after meal ,we are given mummy a suprised
due to me and my boy know the restaurant stuffs will sing birthday song and gift a mini cake for those customer who birthday...
how warm it is.
at the moment,i can see thru from mummy eyes
she is welly suprised much,and welly happy too


No comments:

Post a Comment