Thursday, May 20, 2010

The new retail shop of HELLO KITTY


last saturday i purposely went to lot 10 to have a visit to my babe princess
as around friends of mine tat knew i love h.kitty so muchie..
and i was it super fans
i had collected many it stuff..haha...
will pose up later 1 day to show u guys,
i forget how i love kitty for the begin..
but then jz know tat how much tat i love it..
think to collect a set of car accesories for my car...
was thinking my future kitty room with my boy...
not only for bedroom but kitty collection room too =)
i swear i would have a kitty collection room in my future,no joke okay?...lmao
hello kitty is alwas my smiling point when the moment im feeling down
hello kitty is a mouthless sweety
but it expression is keep people felt sweetness right??
dun u think so?
thank you for the creater of hello kitty ^^

for me the retail shop has not too much of kitty stuff as i expected..
but i want to buy too many at there..was not enuf to buy whenever i get there
the price there not cheap,but not expensive oso...
there are combine with some of her best friend which is MELODY..
no photography there,but i jz ignore it and take some pics of them...





No comments:

Post a Comment