Thursday, August 5, 2010

Critic

Due to in fact some of d reason tat i had remove my cbox,
as u all can see d nuts came here and tok bullshits in my cbox..
critic me in all the way cruel....srry tat i being so rude for these two weeks,
she was jz too annoying ....i think all of u felt the same too ,
she jz keep aiming me even all of u reply her,and tok without any point lk crazy..
she will thaught tat i remove d cbox its bcz i affraid of her...
NO,Ure wrong..i remove will be better thn i low grade myself to keep argueing with u non stop,
with an idiot and brainless 1,i nvr affraid of a person who dun respect me,
i will oni respect a person who respect me or i will affraid of a person they valueble to respect..
dun judge a book by cover,untill u get to knowing them..
be respect everyone even they do things u dun like,bt its all none of our business when ppl do what they want rite?
if u nothing else to do at home PLS THINK wat u have done with dis world?? what u have distribute for earth?? If none...thn better shutup ur fucking mouth !!

1 comment:

  1. 朋友,干嘛remove chat box!那么快低头乜?你的叔伯兄弟都还没上台表演!到现在只叫到mohd ali来而已,这样不爽鸟!昨天给我讲中你在家门口摆地摊卖25低级衣你真的觉得自己cheap吗?哈哈哈哈哈,幸好你肯承认!

    来来来,我们看看他写什么:
    i remove will be better thn i low grade myself to keep argueing with u non stop

    哇塞,基本上你已经很低级了!

    朋友,麻烦你remove掉给人comment的function,这样我就下台当观众好鸟!

    ReplyDelete